Board Poles for Advertising Signs
Sign board stakes are used to hold your sign boards in position and in place. Most sign board poles or frames are simply knocked into the ground, facing the direction you wish you sign to point.
Great example of these board stakes are the sign poles most often use by estate agents to hold for sale or on show boards next to the road.
The poles and sign frame are often ordered with our correx boards
To view poles and frames we have made, click here.
Signboard Stake Types
- Metal board stakes – a single reinforced metal bar with a clip to prevent your correx board from dropping or turning in the wind.
- Metal stake is ideal if you need to knock it into hard soil
- Easy to transport
- More expensive
- May rust with long term use
- Made according to size
- Heavier than plastic stakes
- Plastic board stakes – either a casted plastic or extruded plastic pole cut to size.
- With a plastic sign pole, one size fits all advertising sign sizes.
- Does not rust
- Cheaper than metal
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Tough to get into hard soil
- Estate agent board frames – 8mm reinforced round bar made to the size of your ad board to support the whole sign.
- Ideal for windy areas as it supports the whole board
- More expensive that the alternative
- Bigger to store and transport
- Heavier than the alternative poles
- Wooden board poles –
- Do not last as long as the alternative
Board Poles Prices
Sign board stakes is priced based on the material it is made from. We also offer discount based on volume ordered. Please view our pricing under the Place Your Order section
Delivery Anywhere in South Africa
We currently print and delivery throughout South Africa with a high customer concentration in Pretoria, Centurion, Johannesburg, Midrand, Durban, Cape Town, Western Cape and Port Elizabeth.
Metal poles do not fall under our free delivery policy as it falls outside of our agreement with our courier service. For a delivery quote please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
To see if you qualify for free shipping or to get more information on your shipping policies and rates, please click here