Print-ready artwork, means your design is print ready, as is, and do not need any additional time spend to get it ready for the printer.
Requirements for a good quality print;
- Images are 300dpi or more with no visible pixelation
- The font is converted to curves or outlines
- All colours and images are designed in CMYK
- Your design size and ratio match the size of the product you ordered
- You have extended the background and added at least 3mm bleed to the edge of the design
- Your content is 3mm from the edge of the product
- You have visible crop marks
Should your artwork not match any of these requirements we may request you to fix it, alternatively we may charge you a design time fee, to rectify it on your behalf.
Please download and make use of our product guides and templates, downloadable on each product page.
Benefits of sending print-ready artwork
- You will get your order a lot quicker
- You will not incur any additional fees